Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blogging Knitters Web Resources (updated)

Hi everyone

I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and wonder if any of you would be interested.

I am going to set up a webring/Blog for 'knitters who blog'. The main objective would be to provide knitters with a portal to links and web resources to help them hack their blogs and make them pretty.

I am not looking to start a forum or discussion group but simply a doorway to the blogsphere for newbies and regulars alike. Time is precious to us all and I know personally that I have spent 100's of hours online this past 3 months to achieve what I have with my blog.

Obviously the list of links would need to be updated regularly and everyone would be welcome to contribute their favourite links etc. All for the greater good, no???

Any feedback / comments welcome.

Best wishes...Bernie

Update: The ring has been set up and can be found here.

No comments: