Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tilly Bear

I was a lonely knitter today so I invited Tilly Bear to join me. Seriously though, Little Miss Crafty Bernie got in a bit of a strop when I asked her to clear the floor in her room as the cleaner comes tomorrow. Her room really needs a good hoover.

My little angel is almost 9 but sometimes it feels like she's a teenager already. So many mood swings and yet she's still just a little girl. I don't know who I feel sorry more for - her going into puberty or me & Mr CB having to suffer it!!! Is there any hope out there?

Needless to say, she tidied her room with lots of bangs, knocks, grunts, some tears and a bit of elbow grease. So, I thought I would get Tilly Bear out to cheer her up when she came out of her room. Seems to have done the trick. I got a huge cuddle and a kiss after. It's hard work but sometimes being a parent is cool.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The fun is only just beginning let me tell you. Janelle is 14 in a couple of months, we have good and bad days!!