Monday, July 10, 2006

Narcoleptic Knitting!

There is an interesting topic on the Knitters Review Forum at the moment about people who knit as they snooze. Some KR members mentioned that they have fallen asleep during their train commute to work and carried on knitting, much to the amusement of the other commuters. Other knitters mentioned that they have dozed off on the sofa in their LYS and continued to knit.

I admit to being one of the afflicted and I have a tendency to doze off in front of the telly while knitting. It's happened quite a few times but fortunately as I have been mainly knitting in the round, the work didn't suffer too much. (I can only knit in one direction in my sleep! )

I thought I was the only one this happened to and I am glad to see it happens to others! Maybe the KR forum has uncovered an amazing knitting phenomenon: Narcoleptic Knitting!?!

No comments: