Saturday, August 12, 2006

Amigurumi Amineko

Let me introduce you to my amigurumi amineko. I crochet this for Little Miss CB and she has christened her Ceefer. The pattern can be found here.

The original pattern was in Japanese and the designer subsequently translated it to english and provided illustrations which are very easy to understand. I didn't make the head quite right but as each amineko is unique I think she has a little bit of character.

I entered Ceefer in the agricultural show today but sadly she didn't get a rosette. She wasn't terribly happy about it at the time but as you can see, she has bounced back and has found a place for the world to worship her.

It's time to shower Ceefer with love and adoration.

Send your love this way purrrlease.

Related topic: amigurumi dude update.

No comments: