Monday, November 06, 2006

Lady PC is Fixed!

Ooooh get this. Mr CB fixed the PC. Wahey! I am speechless.

Lady PC is at it again me thinks. Bad PC! Bad PC! :o

If I suddenly fall off the face of the earth and you don't get a reply to any e-mail or comments/posts within 24 hours of sending them, then you know that Lady PC has gone to the great microchip city in the sky.
Either that or I've drop kicked her into the Irish Sea!

Should the worst happen, the earliest I can get back on line will be this Saturday 7th October. So I'm going to keep on banging away at the keyboard until Lady PC stops me. =^.^=

Edited 191006: Still having PC problems and I'm holding on by the skin of my teeth. The above still stands.

Edited 131006: How to make a sticky post

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh that happens to me a lot and it has nothing to do with the puter either ;) hopefully all is back to normal soon.