Friday, March 02, 2007

International Scarf Exchange 4

YAY.... it's International Scarf Exchange time. I've signed up for round 4. Have you?

Since completing ISE3, I've got my hands on a few new knitting books which I am hoping will help me with my yarn and pattern choices. This time round I will be more decisive in my choices and not faff about like the last exchange - I started at least 4 scarves!

I got my hands on a copy of 'Scarf Style' by Pam Allen and I must say I am quite pleased with this little purchase.

I am also feeling very inspired by the colours and textures used by Debbie Abrahams in her knitting. I received these two books for Christmas - ‘Blankets and Throws to Knit' and ‘More Blankets and Throws’.

Can't wait to get started. The closing date for signups is March 5th and the max number of participants is 200. Visit the blog for more information: http://internationalscarfexchange.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

g-girl said...

i sure have! :) I posted a blog about ise 4 too! lol. :) ohhh, you're person #2 to talk about how pleased you are with scarf style..I'm trying to resist making any more amazon purchases!

Carrie said...

Ooo, it sounds like fun! Good luck, and post pictures of your scarves!

AJ said...

Hi Bernie. I tried emailing you but the email address bounced back, (I probably typo'd)...anyway, I just wanted to see if you can take me off the K1BlogToo group. Thanks.

AJ

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummin.. I participated in the last 3 scarf exchanges.. but this round I am just really busy to put my all into a scarf.. I can't wait to see yours knitted up. Keep us updated!

AJ said...

Bernie, I tried emailing you and leaving you a previous blog comment. I would like to be removed from the K1B2 blog. Thanks!