Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Craftybernie on Etsy

Well, I finally got round to it and have set up a shop on Etsy.

There's nothing in it at the moment apart from one custom order.
But I'm hoping to get some bits in there over the coming weeks. It's not going to pay off the overdraft, but maybe it will pay for more fabrics and wool......

I don't want to jinx things so I'll keep it brief. The plans are to include some flower fairies, maybe a pig (or 4), some new pincushions and a few surprises.
More soon. 'Night for now!

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

How exciting Bernie! I wish you lots of luck.

Charlie Chuckles said...

Good luck with the Etsy store. I'm trying to set one up myself at the moment but it is taking longer than I first thought!!

Lyndsey-Jane said...

Good luck with the etsy store. I really enjoy doing the yarn for mine and although it doesn't pay my overdraft (i'm a student though so its hardly small) it's fun and does pay for some extra yarn. I see selling stuff (and making a little profit) a bonus as I love dyeing yarn. Can't wait to see what other great stuff you come up with. Its great to see more UK based stores on there too.
(glad you were happy with the LnV mention, it was just too goo not to share and I knew that they would appreciate it)