Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Swap: Pincushion

We've just had a pincushion swap over on the Crafty Threads 'n Yarns forum. Everyone has begun to receive theirs and hopefully my pal should receive hers today or tomorrow.

I had so much fun with this swap and made far more pincushions than I care to mention! Lol. I'll post some piccies of the actual pincushion I sent shortly, but in the meantime, check out the teaser photo on the right to whet your appetite.

And check out this little lovelie that I was sent by my swap pal. Isn't it fab! The aida is backed with a pink piece of felt and my pal added a little silky tassle for embellishment.

I love receiving handmade gifts from other crafters. Don't you?

1 comment:

gilraen said...

It arrived, and brought tears to my eyes!!! I haven't seen anything that exquiste in a long long time, thank you Bernie I will treasure it always :)