Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sewing: Embroidery Swap Patch No2

This is the 2nd patch I've made for the Embroidery Patch Swap on Craftster. After a quick rinse and a nice hot iron, she'll be winging her way to the US on Monday.


I've used mainly stem stitch for the outlines, satin stitch for the eyes and chain stitch for the body and shoes. I thought that the french knots would add a little interest to the bobble on her hat (I didn't want her looking like Santa Claus!)

Patches number 1 and 2 are for the US. I'll be working on patches 3 and 4 next week. They're destined for the UK and will be posted in time for the end of November deadline.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

You have done a fantastic job. I can not wait to see what you make for the next two.

blog-blethers said...

These are both fab! What a talented woman you are, Crafty!

Carrie said...

Aw, your elf makes me smile =-) You do great detail work with your embroidery. And the satin stitching looks great!