Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Darling, I'm anaemic

I feel rotten at the moment and am absolutely pooped 24/7. I wish I could say it was down to partying too much but sadly that is not the case. We went to a 30th birthday bash at the weekend and we were home by about 10pm. Three hours of partying, a plate of lovely buffet food and 1/2 a glass of wine later, I was ready for the knacker's yard. How sad is that!

It turns out that I'm anaemic. Who'd have thunk it. This is one to add to my never ending list of ailments, which I shan't bore you with. Needless to say I am finding life very exhausting at the moment and want to sleep, even more than usual - (people who know me will be choking on their cups of tea as they laugh themselves into an early grave: as if I could sleep anymore than I already do)! Lol.

It makes a change from "Darling, I have a headache", don't you think?

C you all soon. Bernie (yawn)

No comments: