Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fancy Yarn Swap

PERHAPS YOU ARE WORKING ON A TOTE OR SMALL PROJECT AND ONLY REQUIRE A SMALL AMOUNT OF FANCY YARN. THIS FANCY YARN SWAP COULD SUIT YOU (if you live in the UK or Europe):

I am looking for a fancy wool/yarn for a tote KAL.

I need either one of or a combination of the following colours: yellow/peach/orange. If you want to swap a partial or full skein for a few meters or a full (frogged) 50g skein of Wendy Shimmer shade/col 2043 let me know. The dominant colour of the shimmer is lilac with additional colours of peach, pink, lemon going through it.

I require a yellow/orange shade of same or similar fancy wool - maybe even an eyelash, ladder, boucle etc...If you are interested in swapping part or a whole skein please contact me. If you need to see a photo, please let me know.

Many thanks...Bernie

No comments: