Monday, July 10, 2006

Marnie Maclean's quiz - What type of knitter are you?

I took this quiz a few weeks ago but never posted the results. As I'm in the process of tidying up some Blogger stuff, bleugh, I thought it would be fun to share it with you all! Here's the quiz if you fancy a go, or you could drop by Marnie's page for some cool stuff.

My Results!

You appear to be a Knitting Adventurer. You are through those knitting growing pains and feeling more adventurous. You can follow a standard pattern if it's not too complicated and know where to go to get help. Maybe you've started to experiment with different fibers and you might be eyeing a book with a cool technique you've never tried. Perhaps you prefer to stick to other people's patterns but you are trying to challenge yourself more. Regardless of your preference, you are continually trying to grow as a knitter, and as well you should since your non-knitting friends are probably dropping some serious hints, these days.

PS - Marnie, if you're reading this right now, sorry for mucking about with your code! Please don't sue me - I just wanted the results to fit my blog!

No comments: