Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Little Coco Bag (pre felting):

I've finished knitting the Little Coco bag. I love bags like this as they are so quick to knit up and you don't have to concentrate too much. The whole bag is knit in two strands of wool, that includes the piping around the base and the top.
Here's a pic of the base of the bag - isn't the stitch pattern lovely! It makes a change from the garter stitch which can sometimes still be visible after the felting process.

Here's a little look at the pre felted bag. I knit this with one strand of Noro Kureyon 159 and some dark lilac wool. It kind of reminds me of a sweater I had when I was a kid in the 1970's! Here's hoping it looks ok when felted.

Now I just have to make 9 ft of I-cord. NINE FEET OF I-CORD!!! Holy Moley! I'm considering crocheting the cord or using Little Miss CB's 'Knitting Nancy' just for a change. I'll let you know what I do later.

To view my previous post about this bag here's the link.


Temporary link to K1B2 while my Blog was down: Knitting Update.

No comments: