Sunday, September 10, 2006

Blog Identity Crisis: knit or crochet???

I'm having a bit of a blog identity crisis at the moment. Is this a knit blog or a crochet blog?

I'm not sure whether I should keep my knit blogging separate from my crochet blogging. I am overdosing on crochet projects thanks to my recent purchase of the SnB Crochet by Debbie Stoller (this is a good thing) and I gotta blog somewhere.

Any feedback from you knit/crochet bloggers out there would be most appreciated!!!

X Toodles X Bernie X

2 comments:

hellomango said...

I say keep it all in one. You might go back to knitting in a big way one day and two blogs would be difficult to keep up. I have a blog and a live journal...I always up date my LJ first an forget to put anything on my blog!

Linda said...

I agree with Zoe to keep it all in one :-)
... knitting and crocheting go pretty much 'hand in hand' anyway, and your blog looks just great the way it is!!