Thursday, September 14, 2006

Captain Underpants Lives Again!

I need a laugh today and I need your help! It's time to ressurect Captain Underpants and bring out the Name Change Game!!!

If you were a visitor to my blog in May, you will probably have played already. But if you're a relatively new visitor and you need a little joy in your life, give it a go. Cheer me up and leave a comment proclaiming your new name to the whole world.

Who knows, your secret identity could be Snotty Pickle Tush, Poopsie Gizzard Nose or even Pinky Gerbil Buns!

Simple instructions can be found here. Alternatively, you can visit the official site where the site will automatically work out your CU name! It's free. It Doesn't cost anything. It's just mindless juvenile fun. Enjoy. And SHARE!!!

Toodles.

And just to be fair, my CU name is..... Lumpy Toilet Chunks!

3 comments:

AR said...

Hello, I am Stinky Gizzard Chunks. I am definitely showing this to my kids when they get home. The boys have read all of the Captain Underpants books. hehehe

AR said...

Hello, I am Stinky Gizzard Chunks. I am definitely showing this to my kids when they get home. The boys have read all of the Captain Underpants books. hehehe

Piglottie said...

Stinky Gerbilbuns. I quite like it, reminds me of when I was the Gerbil Monitor at school (giggles)