Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Meme: Four things about me Me ME!

I don't normally do memes but occasionally I like to share. Today I feel like sharing! The last meme I did was one I found on Sharon's site back in May. It's actually quite funny if you fancy a gander.

For those of you who prefer a meme free zone, look away now.

A Things About Me Meme (I found this one over on AR's blog):

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Payroll Assistant
Secretary
Accounts Assistant
P.A.

Four Movies I have watched over and over:
Cat in the Hat
Independence Day
Star Wars
The Matrix trilogy

Four of my favorite tv shows:
Charmed
CSI
Will & Grace
House

Four places I have been on vacation:
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Paris
Isle of Man

Four of my favorite foods:
Anything covered in Chocolate!
Prawns & Avocado
Paella
Pizza

Four places I would rather be right now:
In Bed
At the beach flying a kite
Having a facial
Eating chocolate!

Four things I need to do:
Do the dishes (it's perpetual)!
Get Dressed
Wash some clothes
Tidy flower beds

Enjoy! And if YOU feel like sharing, leave a comment so I can read all about you! X

=^.^=

1 comment:

AR said...

Neat! Flying a kite sounds like fun. I'll have to do that with the kids, soon!