Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Stitch Marker & Yarn Swap - goodies arrived

I almost forgot to post a piccie of the goodies that I received today from Monique. I took part in a Stitch Marker & Yarn swap which was arranged by crochetholic Debb. As you can see, I received a couple of balls of lovely cotton/linen yarn, 6 handmade pearlescent & metallic stitch markers in a handmade pouch, some fabric FQs and a handful of bobbins. Thanks again Monique!


I've sent my package to Judy over at JAG bags which she should hopefully receive at the end of this week. Wanna see what I sent? Here are a couple of photos (obviously I had to disguise the contents as we don't want to spoil her fun, now do we?). Once the packet has been received I'll reveal the contents and things that I made:


Add to all this the Lopi, Freedom, and Roving that arrived today, I think it's safe to say that I have had a very good post day!!

1 comment:

Piglottie said...

What a lovely parcel Bernie! Very pretty fabric, and some lovely yarn :)