Wednesday, June 06, 2007

ISE4: Backyard Leaves Scarf update

I am sooo close to the finish line with this scarf I can almost taste it! Only 2 more repeats to do today, a quick wash & block, and then I'll be FREE. I'll post some piccies later when I get the camera recharged.

It's a lovely scarf and I will certainly be making another in the future, but I would be lying if I didn't say I found it challenging.

It's one those projects that I simply had to have the chart with me the whole time. Granted I memorised the abbreviations and could recognise where a YO was needed or whether to decrease with a K2tog or a SSK, but I never did get that 'intuitive' thing going on with the pattern, which some people who have made this scarf in the past seem to have had.

I totally admire those who are able to memorise multiple repeat patterns!!

1 comment:

Sheknits said...

Hi-
I am wondering why I am still not a memeber of the K1B2?blog ring as of yet. I did do what you asked in termsof posting the netringinfor on the side of my blog instead of the bottom. Please let me know if there is something else wrong,
Thank you-
Sharon