Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Exchange: ISE5



It's time for ISE5 (International Scarf Exchange, 5). I just got in by the skin of my teeth yesterday with the cut off date being today!!!

I don't know where time is going at the moment but everything seems to be whizzing by in a blur. It only seems to speed up even more once September has passed and before you know it we're on the home straight to 'Thingmas'.

I wish I could manipulate space and time like Hiro Nakamura from Heroes (did you catch the re-run of episodes 1-9 at the weekend on the Beeb?).

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

I too wonder where time is going atm. And I did watch all the re-runs of Heroes and really enjoyed it, especially Hiro :)

Anonymous said...

Ciao
volevo farti i complimenti hai un sito bellissimo un abbraccio dall'Italia
Elisa


Congratulations on a beautiful website
Loved everything on your site and you did a magnificent job. You should be proud of yourself

Carrie said...

Grrr, I haven't been able to watch Heroes yet... any good? Congrats on getting in on the scarf exchange, it sounds like fun!