Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Award: Rockin' Girl Blogger

I was nominated for this cool award way back in July by two truly wonderful bloggers - Arleta and Carol.


I'm not sure I deserve a Rockin' Girl Blogger award as it feels like I have no time to spend on line due to, well, life really. Anyway, I promised I would get to this but as I am so late, it turned out that there weren't any gals left out there to be nominated from my favs list. So I went and discovered some new ones. Want to see what I found? These Ladies are very inspiring, in fact, they rock....

Vicky at Turkey
Feathers
where she blogs and Patternbee.com where you can find vintage
embroidery patterns (including some freebies!)

Amy at Angry Chicken. Another stichery doo person
who has her fingers in many different pies. Check out her home page for details of blogs and projects.
Amy is the author of 'Bend-The-Rules Sewing'. She also hosts the bi-monthly 'Tie one on Apron-along.

Kristin & Beth at Sew Mama Sew, a great all
round crafting resource. Check out the categories on the home page for details
of the crafy reviews and resources available.

Hillary Lang at Wee Wonderfuls - makes wonderful dolls, toys, quilts and more! Check out her store for a
wide variety of pattern cards and booklets. There's also some freebie patterns
to download on the website.

Bella Dia makes adorable
miniature house pincushions and produces some lovely embroidery.

And there you have it! These 5 sites are my current favourite sites for stitching and crafting inspiration.


BTW, in case you're wondering where the Rockin' Girl Blogger award all started, check out Roberta Ferguson's site. She kicked off RGB after receiving a SOB award by Liz Strauss (as did yours truly) and wanted to pay it forward. Amazing how these things take off and catch on.

I'm off to bed now, to nurse my migraine. It hurts!

1 comment:

Piglottie said...

Congratulations Bernie! You really do deserve it and I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*