Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pay it forward Exchange

I saw this over Amy's blog.

*Pay it Forward*


I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment here on my blog (don't forget to leave your web addy so I can find you, or email me).

I don’t yet know what that gift will be, but you will receive it within 365 days (most likely before).

The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by doing the same lovely thing for people on your blog.


I originally came across the Pay It Forward Exchange when I started blogging last year and thought it was a great idea. I haven't actually seen the film yet but I love the concept. So many generous crafty bloggers out there have done swaps, exchanges and even gifted me some wonderful things during the past 18 months. It's time to share the crafty love!

5 comments:

Janice said...

Sounds iteresting, never done a 'pay it forward' but heyho anything for a bit of crafty fun :D
Find me at www.fountainhallknitter.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Sounds good to me!

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

What a lovely thought! I'm new to blogging and can't believe how friendly everyone (so far!) is!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just discovered yer blog....Can I be the last Pay It Forward recipient? Or has someone else already garnered that honor?

Craftybernie said...

Helen

absolutely. Can you email me your addy? There's a link to my email under the 'contact me' heading below my profile.

I tried to visit your blog but when I clicked on your name it wasn't found. Can you pls leave your blog URL? Thanks...Bernie