Thursday, July 20, 2006

English Garden Bag - casting on!

I'm about to cast on my English Garden Bag. It's the first time that I'll be knitting with Noro Kureyon and Debbie Bliss Merino Aran and I'm just a teeny weeny bit excited.

So, first of all, please don't send me comments or mail about how awful it is to work with these two wools and that the felting process with these wools won't be enjoyable. I don't think I could cope with it.

Positive affirmations only please. We are surrounding ourselves in goodness today.

Secondly, I'm already regretting buying shade 159 in the Noro. I think I've gone too dark!! In my quest to purchase all the wool for this project (that was affordable) from one source online, I ended up getting a shade that was darker than I originally wanted. So instead of an English Garden Bag I may end up with a Deadly Nightshade bag instead. Updates to follow.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!

No comments: