Saturday, August 05, 2006

Time for a change?

When I used to clean my house (yes there was a time!), sometimes I would move things around a little. Sometimes the ornaments. Sometimes the furniture. Sometimes the contents of the kitchen cupboards. Mr CB will testify that on occasions in the past he has gone to work in the morning only to find the living/dining room re-arranged and the kitchen contents swapped around in the evening.

It has obviously scarred him. Even though I don't do this anymore due to personal physical limitations, if he gets a sniff of anybody talking about this sort of behaviour he chucks in his ha'penny's worth. I think change is good, in moderation. However, changing things frequently may often be a sign of unhappiness. But I digress.

It's time for a change here on craftybernie.blogspot.com. I'm going to be applying my organisational skills, or should I say re-organisational skills, to my blog and will be making some changes. I know it's not been that long since my last face lift (bloglift?) but needs must.

Having considered moving to a different host as I feel constrained by the limitations of Blogger, I have decided to stay put and try to work with Blogger to create a unified look throughout my blogs and organise the information better. It's been on the table for about a month now and although I'm still in the planning stages it's gonna happen and soon. When it does, I will try to keep as many links intact as possible but inevitably some may fall through the net. And that's a bridge I will cross when it happens.

One thing I won't be doing is deleting my blog. Having heard stories of people's blogs being hijacked and having read this article explaining what happens when you delete your blog, I'll be keeping mine! For now anyway.

1 comment:

Piglottie said...

Cyberspace can be a scary, ruthless place at times! And brave you changing your blog - I'm still trying to pluck up the courage (and find the time) to do 3 columns.