Tuesday, September 26, 2006

ISEIII - Update with Photos

Having made a mistake and accidentally frogged the self-fringeing scarf that I'm crocheting, I've made good progress and I'm about 1/3 of the way through. Here's some pictures to tempt you all.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The colours aren't very true on the photo but it really is terracotta, winter white and sage green.

Just like many of you, I'm still not sure whether this will be the one for my PAL, but I'm feeling more hopeful than I was last week.

My only concern is that I haven't stuck to the exact colours my PAL likes. I chose one of her colours and then two complementing colours for the stripes. Hope she likes it.

EDITED: 29-SEP-06 - The yarn is Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora.

4 comments:

AR said...

Oh, it's very pretty. I think the colors look great together. If she didn't say NOT these colors, I'll bet she'll like it, too.

Stephanie said...

Yes, the colors are very pretty. Which kind of yarn are you using...I love the sheen it seems to have.

Anonymous said...

The colours are gorgeous and go tog perfectly. If she doesn't like it you can send it to me! x

Anonymous said...

The colours are gorgeous and go tog perfectly. If she doesn't like it you can send it to me! x