Friday, June 29, 2007

Bookmark Swap (2)

I received a lovely hand knit lacy bookmark from my swap pal, Terri. Trying to figure out who sent to me was a bit of a challenge. Until I opened my eyes that is! Lol.

I received the delicate gift, wrapped in pink tissue paper, held closed with a padded fabric dog. It took me a day to figure out who sent it and it wasn't until I started asking for help on the forum that I realised the dog was a Terrier and therefore my pal must have been Terri! I'm such a dufus!

The really cool thing about my bookmark, is that it makes a lovely wrist cuff and fits me perfectly. A bookmark and accessory in one!

It is knit in Kidsilk Night and is a lovely silvery grey. Terri has also kindly offered me the rest of the ball which is extremely kind. I've never worked with Kidsilk before so it will be fun to try it out.

7 comments:

Piglottie said...

Thats so pretty! She's a clever girl is Terri :)

g-girl said...

the bookmark you received iss so pretty..and I can definitely see it as a wrist cuff as well!

Carol said...

What a pretty lacy bookmark! And some kidsilk haze! Swaps rule!

DaCraftyLady said...

ohhh pretty check out my blog too at http://pointbreezedesignsblog.blogspot.com

good swap Bernie...

AR said...

Very pretty! I nominated you for something at my blog! Come see.

Heddy said...

*blush* ... *grins* Thanks for the nice comment on my blog (you are very sweet to say such nice things!)
BTW ... I luv the felted rose you made a few posts back. I have knitted roses, but the don't look real - your rose looks like you could get a prick from the thorns!

belaybunny said...

Lovely bookmark by terri. And I really like the one you made for Jacquie too.