Monday, August 13, 2007

Knitting WIP: Lake Park Hat

In recent weeks, I've spent a little while each evening working on the Lake Park Hat by Marnie MacLean. It's an interesting knit for me - anything other than stocking stitch is a challenge and requires immense concentration (personally I blame my poor attention span on the medication)!!!


The wool is Arucania Atacama, one of 6 skeins I received as part of a swap for a needle roll a while back. I love the colours, and how the slipped stitches pick out the various colour changes. I'm hoping that when it's finished and blocked, the stitches will tidy themselves up.

Progress is slow (but that's just me) and I imagine I'll be working on this puppy for a few more weeks to come.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your hat looks great! I just love Marnie's designs :) Of course they'll "perfect up" in the blocking!