Monday, August 13, 2007

Bargain Pins &

Steeee-RIKE! Check out the pins I scored.

I don't know whether to be pleased or worried about my excitement, but I only paid 50p for each of these circs in the Hospice shop in town. I've now got a full range of sizes from 2mm up to 10mm. Me happy! :)

Now I just need to make myself a new needle roll for my circs and dpn needles. :D


Funnily enough, I have just finished sorting out my fabric stash, half of which is featured right, which includes fat quarters from Amy Butler, Heather Bailey and Michael Miller.

I'm still deconstructing lots of clothes ready to be refashioned or recycled. News and updates will follow soon. Perhaps I should consider rebranding my blog - how does the name 'Thriftybernie' grab ya? :D

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

What a result!!! Great buy with the circulars. And your fabric stash is gorgeous :)

gilraen said...

Ooh lovely fat-quaters, and great buy!! :)Thrifty indeed ;) :D

Carol said...

Score! Nice and yes, thrifty indeed! I can't wait to see what you make with that fabric!