Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Feltedhandbag Workshop - patterns via PDF on ebay.co.uk

This might be new news. Heck it may even be old news. But it is definitely good news. The Feltedhandbag workshop are now selling their amazing felted bag patterns via PDF on Ebay.co.uk. YAY!

Yes I know they've been selling their patterns for some time now (see their blog), but there's something psychological about being able to buy these patterns via your local hangout - in my case Ebay! Every transaction on Ebay is another boost for my profile afterall!

The patterns cost $8 each which is less than £4 sterling at the moment. A bargain!

For those of you not familiar with their work, the Felted Handbag Workshop have brought us some wonderful bags over the past few years, some of which are available for free on blogland, such as:

Little Slip of a Thing which was published in Knitty's Fall '06 issue, The Balloon Bag (an excellent starter pattern) and also the Little Coco Bag, all of which I've made or attempted during my knit-to-felt craze last year.

My favourites at the moment are the Felted Entrelac bag and the Felted Modular Triangles bag. Guess that's something else I can add to my Thingmas wishlist. :) :) :)

1 comment:

Piglottie said...

Thanks for sharing Bernie! I haven't done any felting for sometime, and am feeling the urge :)