Saturday, March 29, 2008

March Swap - Fat Quarters

And finally.... the last post for today is a picture of the fabric that I received from my swap pal as part of the March swap on the CTnY forum.

I received 3 gorgeous Fat Quarters that coordinate with each other, as well as some pretty beads and buttons keeping with the theme.


Everything was tied up in a pretty red ribbon. The 'sheep' on the tag must be the clue to my spoiler who I think was Franney, but will have to double check.


The little pink and black box is adorable. I'm guessing my pal made this. We've only ever made mini boxes out of recycled Christmas cards so they've never looked that great. I'm really impressed with this little pink and black number so will have to keep it in mind next time I make one.

I was late sending out my package to my swap pal but hopefully it will make it there safely before the end of next week (fingers crossed)!

And now I am officially up to date with all swaps etc..

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment about that scarf! I have to admit I was pretty bummed that Knitty didn't accept it, but I'm thrilled that at least it'll get used! I'd love to see pictures of it, and if you have any questions, please let me know!