Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fabric Covered Easter Egg, No2

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was making some 'fresh' fabric covered egg decorations for our home as the last batch I made were about 4 yrs old and a little manky.

As it turned out I managed to make two which I then sent to live elsewhere. The pink & blue egg below was sent to Hanne in Finland, as part of her Round Robin bag for March. It arrived with her a couple of days late for Easter but I think it was still appreciated.


The pink tasselled egg from this post was given to my FILs partner 'C'.

I might have run out of time due to bad planning, but at least I've got a headstart on next years Easter decorations. There's plenty of time and fabric leftover to make decorations for our own home.

How's that for a positive spin. My therapist would be proud!!! ;)

No comments: